1 hr 10 mins
Easy recipe that starts as a box mix with a little added flair.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box butter recipe cake mix (prepared according to package directions in a 9x13 pan)
- 2/3 cup water (or as directed on package)
- 1/2 cup softened butter (or as directed on package)
- 3 eggs (or as directed on the package)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (6 ounce) package frozen coconut
- 1When cake is done, punch holes all over the top.
- 2Pour cream of coconut over the entire cake and let cake cool completely.
- 3Beat together the cream cheese and whipped topping.
- 4Spread over cake and sprinkle with coconut.
- 5Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.4
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 83.4 mg
- Sodium 361.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: