1/3 Photos of Coconut Cranberry Macaroons
I just made these for my mother's cookie exchange she has every year- they came out SO cute and yummy! Got recipe from Food Network. Recipe called for unsweetened coconut - I did used sweetened and I did not sue the zest of orange (didn't have one)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 2 baking sheets (cookie pans) with parchment.
- 3Whisk sugar, egg whites, cranberry, orange zest, vanilla and salt in large bowl.
- 4Toss coconut with egg mixture until completely coated.
- 5Moisten finger tips with water.
- 6Form about 1 heaping tablespoon of batter into pointed mounds or pyramids on prepared sheets (like little Christmas trees), space about 1 inch apart.
- 7Bake until edges are golden brown and entire macarron is nicely toasted and dry about 16-20 minutes.
- 8Transfer to rack to cool. Serve.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cranberry Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.1
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of