Recipe by mandabears
From a Taste of Home magazine. Made the recipe w/o the pecans for my residents @ the retirement community where I work as a nurse. Definitely a HIT. Pretty with the red cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries, craisins
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves, i use pecan pieces.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Press into 13 x 9 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle coconut, cranberries, vanilla chips and pecans over the crust.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over crust.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack Cut in bars.