Prep 5 mins
Cook 28 mins
From a Taste of Home magazine. Made the recipe w/o the pecans for my residents @ the retirement community where I work as a nurse. Definitely a HIT. Pretty with the red cranberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried cranberries, craisins
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan halves, i use pecan pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Press into 13 x 9 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle coconut, cranberries, vanilla chips and pecans over the crust.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over crust.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack Cut in bars.
These were wonderful. I did not have any coconut but they were still great. I will definitely make these again. Thanks for sharing.
So easy and so good!I made these for a bridal shower and everybody loved them.I didn't have enough white chocolate chips, so I threw in some milk chocolate ones too and they turned out great.Super and simple variation on the Dolly square recipe!!!
I have had these in my cookie cookbook for a long time. I finally got around to making them. WOW! These will make a great addition to any cookie tray. I would strongly suggest pressing the crumbs into the pan as mine were a little crumbly. Everyone loved them and asked for the recipe.