Great with baked veggie chips!!!! This recipe comes from Chef Allen's in Aventura, FL. The suggested wine is a Pinot Grigio.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, diced
- 3 small scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb lump crabmeat or 1 lb stone crabmeat
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of toasted coconut
- 1Start by preparing the mixture using a blender or food processor.
- 2Blend coconut milk, cream cheese, mayonnaise, lime juice, diced jalapeno, scallions and cilantro.
- 3Next, place the crab meat in a bowl and season it with salt, cayenne pepper and toasted coconut.
- 4Then fold in the mixture little by little.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Crab Dip
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 888.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 26.5 g