Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with baked veggie chips!!!! This recipe comes from Chef Allen's in Aventura, FL. The suggested wine is a Pinot Grigio.
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, diced
- 3 small scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb lump crabmeat or 1 lb stone crabmeat
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of toasted coconut
- Start by preparing the mixture using a blender or food processor.
- Blend coconut milk, cream cheese, mayonnaise, lime juice, diced jalapeno, scallions and cilantro.
- Next, place the crab meat in a bowl and season it with salt, cayenne pepper and toasted coconut.
- Then fold in the mixture little by little.