Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This raw vegan treat is for coconut lemon lovers. They stay soft even after being stored in the fridge or freezer.
- 1⁄2 cup almond meal
- 1⁄4 cup pitted dates (packed tightly)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- Mince dates. Using your hands, mash all the ingredients together until well combined, or use a food processor until thoroughly mixed.
- Separate into 10 balls and place in fridge or freezer until chilled. Once chilled (enough so that they’re not super sticky), take date balls and roll them in the shredded coconut. Store in fridge.