Mona Theriot's Note:
A very quick, easy and delicious cake to make that comes from a friend, Mrs. Betty McCall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/4 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2-3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1Mix white cake and bake in 9" x 13" pan according to directions.
- 2When done, punch holes all over cake with wooden dowel.
- 3Pour condensed milk and coconut cream over cake while still warm.
- 4Allow to cool a little and spread with Cool Whip topping.
- 5Sprinkle with coconut and pecans.
- 6Ready to serve.
- 7Refrigerate uneaten portion.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Condensed Milk Cake
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.7
- Calories from Fat 261
- Total Fat 29.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.4 mg
- Sodium 381.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 62.4 g
- Protein 7.4 g