Prep 10 mins
Cook 33 mins
A very moist and tasty cake. Try it!!!!!!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 can duncan hines coconut frosting
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease bottom of 13x9x2- inch pan (or round cake pan if you like).
- Add enough water to Pina Colada mix to measure 1 1/4 cups.
- Mix cake mix, drink mix, oil, and egg whites in large bowl on low speed for 2 minutes.
- pour into pan.
- Bake 28 to 33 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely.