1/3 Photos of Coconut Clusters (Dog Treats)
These are good enough for us to eat, but they are for dogs. They are very easy and involve zero cooking.
My Private Note
1 1/2 i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour, 1/4 cup applesauce, milk, and coconut.
- 2Slowly add in the oats, 1/2 cup at a time; you should get a mixture that sticks together when you squeeze a small amount in your hand (if not, add the additional tablespoon of applesauce).
- 3Use a cookie scooper to scoop about one tablespoon of mixture, then using wet hands, form into a ball or disk shape, and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 4Refrigerate at least one hour.
- 5Keeps up to 2 weeks, refrigerated, or up to 3 months, frozen.
Browse Our Top Healthy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Healthy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Clusters (Dog Treats)
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.7
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.7 g