1/2 Photos of Coconut Cilantro Rice With Peas and Cashews
Adapted from Food Network, Guy's Big Bite, Guy Fieri.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large stock pot, over medium-high heat, add the coconut and lightly toast. Remove to a small bowl and set aside.
- 2In the same pot, add the oil and the rice and saute until the rice is just starting to brown, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- 3Add the chicken stock and the coconut milk and stir to combine. Reduce the heat to a low simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro, cashews and peas. Season with salt and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with the toasted coconut and serve.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cilantro Rice With Peas and Cashews
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.0
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 265.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g