Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Served with Fiji’s curries. From Sam Choy's Polynesian Kitchen
Make and share this Coconut Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup desiccated unsweetened coconut, lightly packed
- 2 -3 whole red chilies, broken into pieces and seeded
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Put the coconut, red chilies and garlic into a food processer.
- Process until blended.
- Add the yogurt, cilantro, salt and process for about 15 seconds or until chutney is well blended.
- Serve at room temperature.
- It will keep in the refrigerator up to 2 days.