Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This chutney is nice and spicey. It adds wonderful flavor to any indian meal. I like to couple cocunut chutney with a nice tamarind chutney.
- 2 cups coriander (1 bunch)
- 2 serrano chilies
- 2 tablespoons channa dal (split dalia)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons coconut
- 1 teaspoon plain yogurt
- 4 -5 tablespoons water
- Coriander leaves should be removed from the stem.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix.
- If the ingredients won't mix completely,you will need to add a little more water.
- Serve with samosas or on the side with a curry.
i used normal green chilies in this since i didn't have any serrano. i also added a tablespoon of tamarind paste. it was creamy and tasty and a very nice accompaniment to masala doa.