Recipe by Joy1996
These are so easy to make and look beautiful on a Christmas tray!
Top Review by Mysterygirl
I've always made these with the bar chocolate so I decided to try this recipe using the chocolate chips - it was much easier and quicker to melt the chips than the other so I'm sold! Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 cups flaked coconut
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter over low heat in a medium saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add coconut and powdered sugar; mix well.
- Shape into 1" balls and place on cookie sheets.
- Make indentation in each ball and fill with melted chocolate chips.
- Chill in refrigerator until firm.