Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I use homemade coconut milk with this recipe.
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 1 vanilla bean
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon honey (to taste)
- 6 ice cubes
- STIR/BLEND coconut milk, cocoa, vanilla and honey for about 30 seconds.
- Turn the blender to LIQUIFY/CRUSH ICE mode and start adding Ice cubes one at a time.
- VOILA' !
- **note: the smoothie will be thin. you can add more ice but that will water it down. If you prefer a thicker recipe, simply add either plain or coconut fat free yogurt :).