Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very easy and cheap slice that the whole family will like. Made from ingredients you will easily find in your pantry.
- 125 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 egg
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 cup icing sugar
- In a bowl mix together coconut, flour, cocoa and sugar.
- Melt butter, cool and beat in egg. Add to flour mix. Mix together.
- Press into tray. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Ice while hot. Cut into squares when cold.
- Add butter, coconut and milk to a saucepan, simmer for a few minutes. Add icing. Mix together then spread over hot slice.
Very quick prep for these TASTY LITTLE TREATS! My first several were included not only the icing given here, but also a small drizzle of homemade caramel sauce ~ VERY, VERY NICE! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees at the tail end of the current Pick A Chef]