Prep 42 mins
Cook 0 mins
These delicious no bake cookies can be assembled quickly and then stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 3 drops almond extract
- 3 3⁄4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350. Spread coconut in a single layer on a baking sheet. Place in oven until golden and toasted, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, to color evenly. Remove from oven; let cool completely.
- In a med bowl, combine toasted coconut, almond extract and melted chocolate. Stir gently combined. Press about 1 T mixture onto baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place in refrigerator until cookies are set, about 20 minutes. Keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.