A crunchy style granola bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (40 g) packets Kashi go lean instant hot cereal (vanilla flavor)
- quick oats (added to instant cereal to make 2 cups altogether)
- 1 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup organic medium shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/8 cup extra light olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2-2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1In large bowl, mix cereal/oatmeal, flour, coconut and baking soda.
- 2Put aside.
- 3In another bowl wisk together melted coconut oil, extra light olive oil and honey.
- 4Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Add in chocolate chunks.
- 6Press firmly into an oblong glass baking dish, such as pyrex, that has been lightly greased.
- 7Bake for about 15 minutes at 375 degrees or until light brown in color.
- 8Let cool 5 minutes and slice into bars, but do not remove the bars from pan until cooled to room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (496 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.2
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 87.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Kashi go lean instant hot cereal