Quick and easy, celiac and grain free friendly
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wisk dry ingredients together braking up clumps.
- 2Add wet ingredients and stir with a spoon.
- 3Stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
- 4Put into a parchment lined 8 x 8 in baking dish and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. It's done when its just starting to get golden around the edges.
- 5I've ip used milk and semisweet chocolate here, both are great.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars (Grain Free Refined Sugar Fre
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 53.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: