- 1 cup almond flour (almond meal may be used)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄4 cup honey (or other liquid sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut (sweetened can be used)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Wisk dry ingredients together braking up clumps.
- Add wet ingredients and stir with a spoon.
- Stir in coconut and chocolate chips.
- Put into a parchment lined 8 x 8 in baking dish and bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes. It's done when its just starting to get golden around the edges.
- I've ip used milk and semisweet chocolate here, both are great.