Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Bite sized bars. Perfect for baby/bridal showers.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup almonds, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- Pre-heat oven t 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and salt.
- Stir until all ingredients begin to clump together.
- Pout into a 13x9 pan. Use a spatula lightly press down on the crumb mixture.
- In another mixing bowl add coconut and chocolate chips and toss.
- Sprinkle over crust evenly, then do the same with the chopped almonds.
- Pour condensed milk over entire pan.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes.
- Let pan cool for half an hour. Cut and serve.