Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 16 ounces cream cheese, Softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup flaked coconut (3.5 oz Can)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring- form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and margarine over low heat; stirring until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt; mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate mixture and coconut; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 55 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and brandy; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake at 300 degrees F., 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.