Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Quick Cooking.
Make and share this Coconut Chocolate Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, oil, water and vanilla.
- Add the cake and pudding mixes; beat for 5 minutes.
- Pour 3 cups into a greased and floured 10 inch fluted tube pan.
- Combine the coconut, milk and extract; mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto batter.
- Cover with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Frost with chocolate frosting.