1 hr 15 mins
Jazz Lover's Note:
From Quick Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, oil, water and vanilla.
- 2Add the cake and pudding mixes; beat for 5 minutes.
- 3Pour 3 cups into a greased and floured 10 inch fluted tube pan.
- 4Combine the coconut, milk and extract; mix well.
- 5Drop by spoonfuls onto batter.
- 6Cover with remaining batter.
- 7Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 9Frost with chocolate frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.2
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 622.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 53.2 g
- Protein 6.3 g