Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are very popular around here, they have a little bit of everything in them!
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold butter or 1 1⁄4 cups margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup toffee pieces
- In lg bowl, mix flour, sugar and cocoa; cut in butter to coarse crumbs.
- Press firmly into 13x9 greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.
- In saucepan, mix milk and 1 cup chocolate chips; cook and stir until smooth.
- Add vanilla, pour over crust.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- Top with coconut and toffee bits.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.