Recipe by AmyZoe
I needed to make cookies, but I didn't feel like it. I doubled this and used a white cake mix as well as a vanilla cake mix, and I threw the whole bag of chocolate chips in plus a lot of extra coconut. Luckily, everyone loved them. Recipe courtesy of Taste of Home Fast Fixes with Mixes.
- 18 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup macadamia nuts or 1⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cake mix, eggs, and oil (batter will be very stiff).
- Stir in coconut, chips, and nuts.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Place onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until a slight indentation remains when lightly touched.
- Cool for 2 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.