1/2 Photos of Coconut Chicken With Pina Colada Dip (7 Points Ww)
Haven't tried it yet but it sounds great! It looks like a wonderful Summer meal! Let me know if you try it and I will post a review as soon as I get to make it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
PINA COLADA or PINEAPPLE DIP
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Combine first 3 ingredients in a large plastic bag.
- 3Add chicken to bag and seal.
- 4Marinate in fridge 1½ hours - turn bag occasionally.
- 5Combine bread crumbs, coconut, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- 6Remove chicken from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- 7Dredge chicken, 1 pc at a time into bread crumb mixture.
- 8Place chicken on a sprayed baking sheet
- 9Coat top of chicken with cooking spray.
- 10Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Chicken With Pina Colada Dip (7 Points Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 74.5 mg
- Sodium 709.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk
pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix