Coconut Chicken With Apricot Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400ËšF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly beat the egg in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Mix the coconut, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Working with one chicken breast at a time, dip the chicken in the bowl with the beaten egg and then coat with the coconut mixture.
- Place on the baking sheet. Once all chicken breasts are coated and on the baking sheet, evenly drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, flipping once halfway.
- To prepare the apricot sauce, mix the apricot preserves and the Dijon mustard in a small bowl. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.