Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tasty soup dish
- 60 g dried rice noodles
- 1⁄4 cup mild curry paste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh lemongrass
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 chicken breast fillets, sliced very fine
- Place noodles in medium heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, stand until just tender; drain.
- Cook paste and lemon grass in large heated dry pan until fragrant; stir in coconut milk, stock, sauce and juice.
- Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes.
- Add chicken; cook stirring, about 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add noodles; stir until heated through.