karen in tbay's Note:
Believe this recipe was copied from a children's magazine such as Family fun or Todays Parent. I was at my daughters playgroup when I quickly wrote this out on a scrap piece of paper while I thumbed through magazines.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400F and grease cookie sheet.
- 2Mix the coconut, flour and seasonings on a plate.
- 3Whisk together the egg, veg oil and garlic in bowl.
- 4Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers.
- 5Brush with egg mixture then roll in coconut mixture, patting to make sure coating adheres well.
- 6Bake 20 mins, turn over and bake 10-15 mins til lightly browned and crisp.
- 7Guessing at number of servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Chicken on a Stick
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 637.0
- Calories from Fat 415
- Total Fat 46.2 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.7 mg
- Sodium 694.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 33.4 g