Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Believe this recipe was copied from a children's magazine such as Family fun or Todays Parent. I was at my daughters playgroup when I quickly wrote this out on a scrap piece of paper while I thumbed through magazines.
- Preheat oven to 400F and grease cookie sheet.
- Mix the coconut, flour and seasonings on a plate.
- Whisk together the egg, veg oil and garlic in bowl.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers.
- Brush with egg mixture then roll in coconut mixture, patting to make sure coating adheres well.
- Bake 20 mins, turn over and bake 10-15 mins til lightly browned and crisp.
- Guessing at number of servings.