Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a crispy baked chicken finger recipe, but love it fried, too. The sauce is delicious.
Make and share this Coconut Chicken Fingers With Pina Colada Dipping Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
- 4 ounces liquid pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix
- 3 ounces sour cream
- 3 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix together coconut, flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in flat dish.
- Dip chicken strips into egg, then coat with coconut mixture.
- Place in shallow baking pan and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through, turning once.
- To Make Pina Colada Dipping Sauce: Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.