This is a crispy baked chicken finger recipe, but love it fried, too. The sauce is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
- 1Mix together coconut, flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in flat dish.
- 2Dip chicken strips into egg, then coat with coconut mixture.
- 3Place in shallow baking pan and drizzle with melted butter.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through, turning once.
- 5To Make Pina Colada Dipping Sauce: Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Chicken Fingers With Pina Colada Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1155.7
- Calories from Fat 608
- Total Fat 67.5 g
- Saturated Fat 41.9 g
- Cholesterol 415.5 mg
- Sodium 1440.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 81.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pina colada nonalcoholic drink mix