1/2 Photos of Coconut Chicken Curry - Crock Pot
8 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional, more if desired)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 -3 tablespoons toasted flaked coconut (optional)
- 1Heat oil in a medium fry pan.
- 2Add chicken breasts and brown on both sides.
- 3Place potatoes and onion in crock pot.
- 4Place chicken breasts on top.
- 5Combine coconut milk, salt, pepper, curry powder, hot sauce and chicken broth in a bowl and stir thoroughly.
- 6Add to crock pot.
- 7Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- 8One half hour before serving, add peas on top of chicken mixture.
- 9Just before serving, stir mixture thoroughly and sprinkle with toasted coconut if using.
- 10Serve over rice or Asian noodles, if desired.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Chicken Curry - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (545 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.6
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 745.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 35.6 g