- 3 chicken fillets or 3 chicken breasts or 3 chicken thighs
- 1 (150 g) can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon thai curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- torn basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken in bite-size pieces and brown in hot oil.
- Add half the coconut cream and 1/2 cup water.
- Add curry paste and spices.
- Cook gently 15 minutes,folding mixture now and then.
- Add remaining cream and basil.
- Mix lightly.
- Serve with jasmine rice, cucumber sticks and salad greens.