Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
these are quick little appetizers that go well with many different sauces. You can also make them ahead and freeze them. When you are ready to serve, reheat at 350 for about 10 minutes.
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 eggs
- 1 (7 ounce) packageshredded coconut
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- vegetable oil
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Combine eggs, coconut, flour and milk to make a batter.
- Dredge chicken in batter to coat.
- Fry chicken pieces in oil until golden brown, turning often.
This was very good. I served it with a coconut sauce recipe I found on recipe #67527. The sauce enhanced the coconut flavor even more. Thanks for sharing!