1/4 Photos of Coconut Chewy Macaroons
For Goodness Bake!'s Note:
Simple and tasty macaroons with a crunchy outside and a chewy inside that melts in your mouth. if you want, dip the bottoms in melted chocolate, or drizzle some on top after baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2combine and heat evaporated milk, sugar, and butter in microwave until butter is completely melted.
- 3stir in vanilla and almond extracts.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine coconut and flour.
- 5Fold wet mixture into dry until combined.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10-13 minutes, until tops are golden brown.
- 8Cool on wire rack.
- 9melt chocolate chips and use to dip the bottoms of the cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Chewy Macaroons
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 136.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g