Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy a child could make them! A cross between a cookie and candy. You will want to add this recipe to you collection. DO NOT BE A SKEPTIC REGARDING THIS RECIPE!! I HAVE MADE IT MANY TIMES WITH GREAT SUCCESS!!!
- 2 2⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly firm.
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately and cool completely.
The chocolate melted away from the coconut when in the oven. When I took them out of the oven, they all just fell apart.