1/2 Photos of Coconut Cherry Muffins
Fili Eve's Note:
This is one of those no effort required recipes. If you're partial to coconut and short on time these quick and tasty muffins give satisfying rewards. Sophisticated tastes however, look the other way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190C/375F/gas 5.
- 2Sift into a large bowl flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar finally adding coconut.
- 3Cut cherries into pieces.
- 4In separate bowl whisk egg, milk, vanilla extract and oil until smooth.
- 5Make a well in centre of dry ingredients and add egg mixture, stir until just combined.
- 6Add cherries being careful not to overwork the batter.
- 7Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- 8Topping. Mix remaining sugar and coconut, sprinkle evenly on top of muffins.
- 9Bake at 375 (Gas 5) for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cherry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.7
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 318.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: