Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet cherries and pineapple nestled in a creamy pink fluff pair up wonderfully with crunchy coconut and pecans. The calorie count is reduced when using light whipped topping and fat-free sweetened condensed milk. This is a very pretty dish served in a glass bowl or individual glasses.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 20 ounces crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 14 ounces fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
This was really really good. My mother in law makes a variation of this and calls it pink stuff. She only uses the millk, cool whip and cherry pie filling. Now, I can make it for her with all the extra added goodies and show her how good it can really taste. My whole family enjoyed this and it was gone within two days.
Easy to make, delicious, I added some grated carrot too.