1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is more like a cobbler than a cake, and so easy to prepare! Just dump the ingredients into the pan one by one and bake. Would be great for a baby or bridal shower or another celebration. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (if using a glass baking pan lower oven temperature to 325 degrees). Make sure the rack is in the center position.
- 2Spoon the pineapple evenly over the bottom of an ungreased 13 x 9" pan.
- 3Add the layer of cherry filling over the pineapple.
- 4Add the dry cake mixture, spread evenly so that it reaches all sides of the pan.
- 5Drizzle the entire pan with melted butter.
- 6Sprinkle the coconut and pecans evenly over the top of the cake.
- 7Bake 55 to 60 minutes, until the cake is a deep brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 8Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 9Serve with vanilla ice cream on top!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Cherry Dump Cake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.9 mg
- Sodium 265.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 17.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g