1/1 Photo of Coconut-Cherry Chews
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dip measuring cup into mix and level off;allow to come to room temperature.
- 2Heat oven to 375°F.
- 3Grease cookie sheets.
- 4In a large bowl,combine cookie mix,1 cup coconut,almond extract and egg at low speed until well mixed and dough forms.
- 5In a small bowl,beat egg white and water until foamy.
- 6Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- 7Dip in egg-white mixture;roll in coconut.
- 8Place 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheets.
- 9Place cherry in center,pressing down lightly.
- 10Bake at 375 F for 11-14 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- 11These overbake easily so keep an eye on them.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut-Cherry Chews
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.8 mg
- Sodium 5.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: