Recipe by Candace Rich
This filling noodle dish captures Thai flavors that will fuel you all afternoon. Can be served chilled or warm.
- 1 cup cooked rice noodles, chilled
- 8 whole cashews
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 4 mint sprigs
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 whole Thai chile
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken thigh on a sauté pan on medium heat for 10 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
- Dice chicken and mix into rice noodles, carrots, and cashews.
- In a small saucepan, quickly heat coconut milk, rice vinegar and almond butter, stirring constantly until mixed. Do not heat too much - only heat enough for the mixture to emulsify.
- Drizzle mixture over rice noodle mixture and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Serve with mint.