This is a very quick and simple, yet quite decorative and tasty soup.
Make and share this Coconut Carrot Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and chop carrots, ginger and onion.
- In a pot, heat oil and fry ginger and onion until translucent.
- Add carrots and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add stock and boil at medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Lightly warm coconut milk and steam like you would steam milk for cappuccino.
- Add curry powder, salt and pepper to the soup and puree it.
- Fold in steamed coconut milk and serve immediately.