- 1 sheet frozen shortcrust pastry
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 300 ml sour cream, light
- 2⁄3 cup coconut (dried coconut in packets)
- icing sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pastry onto a lightly greased 20cm pie plate.
- Trim and decorate edges.
- Bake in hot (200c) oven for 10 mins, cool slightly.
- Beat eggs and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Stir in sour cream and coconut, and mix well.
- Pour into pastry case and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Dust with icing sugar.
- Serve with any fruit you have on hand.