Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This pie is darn good and darn easy.
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells or 0.5 (11 ounce) package pie crust mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- Gradually beat sugar into eggs.
- Mix in remaining ingredients except topping in order given, blending thoroughly.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 300° for 45 minutes.
- Topping: Place 1/2 of the chocolate pieces in a circle in the center of hot pie.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 of chocolate pieces around edges of pie.
- Fill remainder of top with coconut.