Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Three ingredients are all you need to make this candy and have a bit of Paradise.
Make and share this Coconut Candy recipe from Food.com.
- Slice coconut into strips with a vegetable peeler.
- Combine all ingredients in a pan.
- Boil for 20 to 30 minutes stirring frequently until water evaporates.
- Pour onto a large baking sheet.
- Separate strips with a fork and let cool.
- Store in airtight container.
THIS IS IT!!! On our vacation to Hawaii, our bus stopped at a small fruit stand, and they sold bags of this simple coconut candy, and we were HOOKED! Now, with this recipe, we can revisit the islands of paradise anytime without the plane fare!