- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups grated unsweetened coconut
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the water to a boil; add coconut.
- Cook for 5- 10 minutes.
- Add sugar to the pot.
- Watch constantly and cook for additional 25 minutes, stirring frequently, until coconut hardens.
- Remove from heat and add all remaining ingredients. '.
- Drop by spoonfuls on a wax paper sheet and allow to cool compltetly and harden.