Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
An All in One Cake !!
Make and share this Coconut Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter.
- Add it into food proceesor along with flour, coconut and sugar.
- Add eggs and milk.
- Process till well combined.
- Place in greased and floured 20 cm square tin.
- Bake at 160 C for 30 - 35 minutes or till cooked.
- Ice with lemon icing if desired.
This was an amazing little cake. I cut the recipe in half as I am baking for only dh and myself, it worked great. Beautiful texture and a lovely subtle flavor. It was quick and very easy to make. We really enjoyed this iced with a simple lemon glaze. Made for ZWT7 Witchin Kitchen
We thoroughly enjoyed this cake. So easy to make and it is very light in flavor and texture. I served it with chopped ripe mango on top.
This recipe is so easy to do. The cake is moist and has a great texture. I reduced the sugar a little bit because I used sweetened coconut. Thanks katew :) made for ZWT9