Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Butterscotch and fudge toppings dress up a toasty coconut macaroon cookie.
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) envelopebetty crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch topping
- 3⁄4 cup hot fudge topping
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In large bowl, stir cookie mix, melted butter and egg until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll balls in coconut.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls 2 Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown and coconut starts to toast.
- Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to waxed paper.
- Drizzle each warm cookie with butterscotch topping.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave hot fudge topping uncovered on High 15 to 30 seconds or until spreadable.
- Carefully spread on top of each cookie.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Store loosely covered.