Recipe by MissAli
Recipe from paleoleap.com I put it here so I don't lose it. I will modify it when I try the recipe out :)
- 2 lbs chicken parts (thighs, drumsticks, legs, etc)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the coconut milk and lemon juice. Mix well and let it sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, lime zest, and lime juice to the coconut buttermilk mixture. Season to taste and mix well.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and refrigerate for 4 to 12 hours.
- Preheat a grill to a medium-heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill until cooked through and golden on both sides (about 15 to 20 minutes total).
- Sprinkle with fresh cilantro to serve.