Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An easy cookie to make when you're short on time.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsifted flour
- 3⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Add flour all at once and blend
- Add coconut mixing well.
- Shape into small balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Chill 15 minutes.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Roll in additional powdered sugar while warm.
- Yield: 3 dozen.
Very good! I think next time I will add more coconut -- I barely tasted it in the cookie. Other than that, it was delicious.
These are just wonderful; will be making them again very soon!!!
delicious, easy to make and very addicting, I increased the vanilla to 2 teaspoons, my coconut was very long so I had to process it for a few seconds and I'm glad I did, I will make these again soon and the next time I am going to dip one side of the cold cookie in melted chocolate, great recipe thanks for sharing!