Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
this is from www.foodgeeks.com #6460. It is a Japanese dessert. It's very easy to make, but use your biggest bowl--there's a lot to stir together! Any or all of the 3 cups milk can be replaced by coconut milk.
- 2 cups mochiko sweet rice flour (1 box)
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups milk
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flaked coconut (optional) or 1 cup grated young coconut meat
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine mochiko, sugar, baking powder. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients to mochiko mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into a 13x9x3 baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool. Cut into 3-inch squares.