1/2 Photos of Coconut Bundt Cake With Powdered-Sugar Glaze
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Ashley U's Note:
Coconut milk gives this cake a velvety texture. Canned coconut milk is available in the Asian foods aisle at the market or at the Asian market.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter and flour a 12 cup bundt pan.
- 3Sift flour and salt together.
- 4Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl until fluffy.
- 5Add extracts and the eggs one at a time until well mixed.
- 6Mix flour mixture into the batter alternatively with one cup of the coconut milk.
- 7Fold in two cups of flaked coconut.
- 8Transfer batter to the prepared bundt pan and bake until top is golden brown (about 1 hour and ten minutes).
- 9Cool in cake pan for about five minutes then invert onto cooling rack.
- 10Whisk powdered sugar and remaining 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- 11Spoon glaze over cake and sprinkle with additional coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Bundt Cake With Powdered-Sugar Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.5
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 234.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 48.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g