Recipe by nmomsmemory
These are sinfully rich and delicious. Enjoy!
Top Review by Posiespocketbook
Made tonight with a 9 x 13" brownie box mix. I did add a layer of fresh raspberries from our garden like one reader suggested. Turn out nicely. I did have to bake about 5 to 8 mins longer than recipe said.
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temp
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine brownie mix and butter using pastry wisk or fork until crumbly.
- Pour into 9x12 baking dish sprayed lightly with pam. Pat lightly.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut and pecans in that order evenly over brownie mixture.
- Pour eagle brand milk over the top evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until coconut is golden brown.
- Cool before cutting into squares.